We Provide Accounting and Tax Services
We have been preparing taxes over two decades. We stay on top of tax changes and work with you to make sure you are taking advantage of every tax opportunity! We invite you to call or email for a FREE 30 min. consultation to see how we can help you.
Our tax services include:
- Tax planning and return preparation for individuals and business
- Multi-state tax returns
- Estate, trust and gift tax returns
- IRS representation
- Insufficient funds to pay the tax liability due
- Settlement of tax debt
- Estimated tax calculations
- Divorce and support issues
- Sales Tax Reporting & Filing
- Form 1099 preparation
- Business Property Tax Declaration
- Missed tax filings for one or more years
Accounting services provide many benefits to a small company: We can help you optimize your cash flow. We can streamline the paper work you have to do. We can assure that your tax filing will be as simple as possible. We can help you implement the security features of your accounting system to protect your financial information.
Our accounting services include:
- Assist in selecting accounting software for your small business
- Implementation of accounting software including general ledger and account set-up
- Bookkeeping and Billing
- Financial statement preparation
- Each month, quarter or at year-end we will do the following things for you:
- Reconcile the bank accounts
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts
- Make adjusting journal entries
- Make closing journal entries
- Prepare an Income Statement
- Prepare a Balance Sheet
Starting a new business is very exciting and we know how to help you set up your business for the optimal legal and financial ease. Non-profits require special consideration and we have the experience to provide what's needed.
Our services include:
- New Business Formation
- Selection of the optimal business entity (Sole Proprietorship, Partnership, LLC, C corp or S corp)
- Registering for an Employer Tax ID Number (EIN)
- Registering for various state tax ID numbers
- Opening a company bank account
- Establishing the company payroll
- Creation of the company accounting system
- Formation of a not-for-profit
- Articles of Incorporation
- By-laws for the Organization
- IRS application for tax-exempt status
- Form 990 preparation
Our promises to you:
- We provide personalized services to individuals and business to meet their accounting and tax needs.
- We will never promise you something too good to be true.
- We want to develop a relationship with you to gain knowledge of your financial objectives, tax objectives, and business needs.
- We will use our skills for your best interest and the best outcome.
Free 30 Minute Consultation
Schedule your FREE 30 minute consultation with Janice. Janice is available evenings and weekends to meet with you.